BoaVida is a Portuguese word for “a good life” meaning in a joyful way.
You have to enjoy and take care of life and make a difference that matters for people and for our planet.
The founder of BoaVida is Laila Venø Bendsen who have been working in the organic sector since the 90s.
- Laila holds a Bachelor in Human Nutrition from Copenhagen University of Applied Sciences.
- Did the bachelor in Brazil – about nutrition among poor people
- Educated and consulting professional kitchen and institution in organic food
- Participated in board of Organic Denmark
- Sold organic commodities
- Participate in the developing committee in Organic Denmark